How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar It is necessary for every person to have an Aadhaar card. If the same Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number if you lose it, then you can easily remove it online.
Connecting Aadhaar with your versatile number is important to profit different Aadhaar-related administrations, utilize the web-based Self Help Update Gateway (SSUP), mAadhaar Application, and so forth. Peruse on to have a lot of familiarity with how you can enlist/update your versatile number in Aadhaar card, reports required, charges included from there, the sky is the limit.
Yes, you can call the number 14546 from your mobile number after which you will have to enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile number. Once that is done, the linking process will be successful. How much time will it take for my mobile number to be linked with Aadhaar?
How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Important’s
It is necessary for every person to have an Aadhaar card. If the same Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number if you lose it,
then you can easily remove it online. If you forget the number of Aadhaar, then if you connect the mobile number, then you will easily get Aadhaar cards online.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number Offline
You can connect your Aadhaar card with portable number by visiting the closest Aadhaar Enrolment/Update focus. To enlist/update your versatile number in Aadhaar card, you really want to follow the means given beneath:
Step 1: Locate the nearest Aadhaar enrolment/update centre by clicking on
Step 2: Notice your portable number in the Aadhaar Enrolment Structure in the event that you are new to the UIDAI environment to enroll your versatile number with Aadhaar card. On the other hand, you can finish up the Aadhaar Remedy Structure in the event that you have changed your current versatile number or didn’t enlist the equivalent prior.
Step 3: Present the structure, give your biometrics to verification and make the installment
Step 4: You will get an affirmation slip from the chief
Step 5:The slip contains an Update Solicitation Number (URN) which can be utilized to follow the situation with your Aadhaar or Aadhaar update.
Step 6: You can also track the status of your Aadhaar by calling UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947
Step 7: You are not required to get another Aadhaar card after updating mobile number in Aadhaar
Step 8: When your portable number is connected to Aadhaar acrd, you will begin getting Aadhaar OTPs for profiting various offices.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number Online
Here is a bit by bit manual for interface Aadhaar card to your versatile number online without visiting an Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
1. Visit this Indian Postal Service website link
2. Enter fundamental subtleties including your name, address, portable number, email address, and so on.
3. Choose ‘PPB- Aadhaar Service’ as the Service from the drop-down menu
4. Select UIDAI-Mobile/Email to Aadhaar linking/update
5. Once you have filled the required fields and made the appropriate selections, click the ‘Request OTP’ button
6. On the next screen, enter the OTP received on your mobile number
7. Click on ‘ Confirm Service Request’. You will receive a Reference Number which you can use to track the status of your application
8. Upon successful submission, the request will be sent to the post office near you
9. The confirmation interaction will be finished by an official entrusted with the Aadhar update/connecting position. The official will visit your location and do the confirmation interaction utilizing a versatile biometric gadget (For iris, fingerprints and photos).
10. He/she will complete the update/linking process and charge you a fee for the service.
Documents Required to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
The main report expected for connecting Aadhaar card with a portable association is a self-verified duplicate of your Aadhar card. You need to give no other report, address evidence or character verification for this reason
Fee for Linking Your Aadhaar with Mobile Number
You are not required to pay any charges to link your Aadhaar card with mobile number at the time of Aadhaar enrolment. However, in case you wish to link/change/update your mobile number registered with Aadhaar, you will be required to pay Rs. 50 (inclusive of GST) for the same. Do note that, in case multiple fields are updated in one instance, no additional fee needs to be paid.
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
The following are a couple of key motivations behind why you ought to interface your Aadhaar with portable number:
- To benefit different Aadhaar-related offices, you really want to interface your Aadhaar card with portable number. OTPs are sent on your enrolled versatile number which should be given to profit different Aadhaar administrations. These OTPs help in adding an additional layer of safety to your Aadhaar. You can not benefit these administrations on the off chance that your number isn’t connected with Aadhaar.
- To use the online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for updation, your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar card
- You additionally need to connect your portable number to Aadhaar card to benefit all internet based administrations connected with Aadhaar.
- To download your Aadhaar card online, that is, e-Aadhaar, you are required to provide the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- The mAadhaar application allows you to convey your Aadhaar on your telephone and profit different Aadhaar administrations utilizing your cell phone. You can utilize the mAadhaar application just when your versatile number is enlisted with Aadhaar. To find out about the mAadhaar application
Link Aadhaar with Other Documents
|Link Aadhar with PAN Card||Link Aadhar with EPF Account||Link Aadhar with Bank Account|
|Link Aadhar with Ration Card||Link Aadhar with Driving License||Link Aadhar with LIC Policy|
Linking Aadhaar to Mobile Number FAQs
Q. How can I add my mobile number in Aadhar card?
A. Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Centre.
Fill out the Aadhaar Correction Form.F
ill in your current mobile number that you want to update in your Aadhaar.
Submit the form and help them with your biometrics for authentication.